Student Union OSAKO grants financial support to one outgoing exchange student for studies or practical training abroad. The Going Abroad grant is 200 euros. Apply between 14.-30.11.2018.
Receiver of the grant must
– be a member of OSAKO
– go abroad via the official exchange programs of Oulu UAS
– begin their exchange period abroad between January 1 and July 31, 2019
– not get financial support from organizations other than Oulu UAS. Please notice that e.g. Erasmus grant does not rule out applying.
– assist OSAKO in promoting exchange opportunities either before, during or after the exchange period.
You can apply with an informal application.
The application must include the following information:
– Your name, contact information and degree programme
– Information on where you are going, when you are leaving and what you will be doing your exchange
– What are you expecting to get out of your exchange period? What are your goals?
– How could you help OSAKO to promote exchange opportunities? Will you produce some kind of marketing material (e.g. video blog) that we could use?
We would like to see your social media accounts, so if you have any, attach your social media account(s) too.
Details of the payment will be agreed with the receiver. The grant will not be paid out without a confirmation from your school.
Send your application by November 30, 2019.
Questions and applications:
Specialist, communications and international affairs