Grant for studies or practical training abroad
Student Union OSAKO grants financial support for outgoing exchange students and for students who are doing their practical training abroad. There are two application periods: April and November. Check the exact dates from OSAKO's newsletter or from the newsfeed on the front page.
You can apply with an informal application. The application should include the following information:
- Name and contact information
- The name of your degree programme
- Information where you are going, when you are leaving and what you’ll be doing there
- A short description of what you are expecting to get out of your exchange/training period. What are your goals?
The receiver of the grant must
- be a member of OSAKO
- go abroad via official programs of Oulu UAS
- not get any financial support from organizations outside Oulu UAS (notice that for example Erasmus grant does not rule out applying!)
- participate in one Going Abroad event organized by OSAKO (as agreed; either before or after exchange/training period)
The payment of the grant will be agreed with the receiver. The grant will not be paid without a confirmation from your school.
More information from the Secretary of Cultural Affairs.